Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bye-bye Globe Visibility - Good Riddance!

Finally! I had my line cut earlier!

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5496/actualglobe2202edited01pc3.jpg

I was using my Globe Visibility unlimited line for more than 2 years. As I've said in my other blogs, it was okay until February 2009 came. I wasn't able to use it for 3 months (Feb to May) because of the wonky signal.

Maybe you are thinking of arguing with me that "it depends on the location." I will tell you now that I know what I am talking about! As I've said, I've been using it for 2 years and constantly using it at the same location.

I got it March 2007. May 2007 was a bad month. After that, everything was fine and I can browse at almost 1mbps surfing speeds. February 2009 came and the signal from my usual location went kaput! (let me stop ranting because this blog is beginning to sound like a Globe ranting place blogsite"

So, I was informed that it was a waste because only 100 people got this special postpaid visibility unlimited line. "Duh! if you can't even use it, what's the use of the exclusivity?"

Besides, why would I be a loyal customer who pays Globe a lot when Globe owes me 10 times more!

Good riddance to my Globe Visibility! I feel so relieved. As Aileen of Google told me, "Ang tiyaga mo pa rin gamitin". Well, it's bye-bye now for that line. no regrets. period.

No comments:

Post a Comment