Friday, September 16, 2011

Christmas City 2011 - New Buildings (Part 2)

Just yesterday, I posted the first 10 new houses for this year's city. Below, allow me to share with you guys the next 10 houses that we will add to the Christmas village this year.

The fine harvest winery and the J Keaton clock emporium is a double I think. Anyway, the city is so huge now that people won't notice the double structures so I guess it's okay. If you want us to create a Christmas city for you, just let me know :) I'd be more than happy to provide you with a set of house and other stuff you'll need to make your Christmas village dream come true :) (My email is at the end of this post)










Want to buy some houses for your Christmas village? Contact me chef_tonio (yahoo) dot com. (Only for local Philippines purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment